Monday, January 31, 2011

Petit Bonhomme!

The Cutest Little Children's Shop in Town!
Petit Bonhomme

I have to say I just love this little shop. It reminds me of the boutiques in Europe that my husband and I shopped in recently while visiting there. 
Absolutley darling!

Karin the owner loves supporting local businesses too such as;
Tra La La, Bob Harlow, Cache Cache, and Tina Tierney.


And most of the designer things that you find at Nordtrom's 
you can find right here in SC at better prices.

She has amazing gifts for birthdays and holidays.


Decorate those cute little tiny baby feet.

Fun and frilly, girlie sweet.


Karin Michelesen is the owner and has been for the past 20 years here in San Clemente.
She is so kind and eagar to help you find just the perfect thing for the little sweeties in our lives. She would know too, she has raied 4 great children herself. I really enjoy shopping there and I hope you do too. Stop by anytime and tell her we sent you....

Here is her link:
http://www.downtownsanclemente.com/petitbonhomme/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment